Saturday, February 10

Where I Live

Kävin pienellä kävelyllä lähikaupassa. Oli kaunis talvinen sää.

I went on a short walk to the local food store. It was nice and sunny and very winterly.










Paluumatkan aikaan auriko heitti upeita värejä taivaalle, vaikkei kamerani oikein onnistunutkaan niitä toistamaan.

On the walk back, the sky was beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't quite catch the atmosphere.



Kotona meillä ei ole yhtään mattoa lattialla. Ainokaisemme on saanut tuulettua ulkona koko pakkasviikon isoäidintilkku-viltti* seuranaan.

At the moment, we don't have a single carpet on the floor. The only one spends time dusting outside with a granny scuare afgan*. I wonder if four days is enough to kill house dust mites?



Pihavartijamme on luikkinut tiehensä.

Our garden guard was not around, though evidents tell me he has been.



* En ole tehnyt tuota hurmaavaa vilttiä itse. Kunnia kuuluu rakkaani isoäidille. En voi siitä häntä tarpeeksi kiittää.
* The granny-scuares were not made by me. I am eternally grateful to Terttu for the beautiful thing!

No comments: